Sunday, August 11, 2013

You WANT me to go to BOOTCAMP?!!

Many of you have heard about our Bootcamp classes....and yes, we know that the term bootcamp, can sound intimidating or crazy fun to different people, but we don't want that to stop people for giving it a shot.   We have every type or bootcamper in our classes and everyone sees results and has the opportunity to have an awesome time and make some new friends.

I feel like I could right my own Seuss-like poem on the types of participants...

We've got fast girls, and slow girls
Old girls and young girls.

Happy guys, super-fly
and quiet guys, no lie!

Some have done it for a year
And other for weeks
In fact! Today will even be someone's first day here!

All shapes and sizes
And abilities too..
All this class needs is someone like YOU!

Okay, okay, I put way to much time in that, but hopefully you get the point.  (And yes, I'm a huge nerd)

Bootcamp is great if you are looking to blast away fat, tone up, increase endurance, and have a little fun.  We suggest coming to at least 2-4x a week for optimal results.  

To make sure that our bootcampers stay motivated and are getting the most out of class, we do an initial assessment, testing, and record body measurements in the beginning of class.  At the beginning of each month, we will re-assess so you can see your improvements, which we are sure you will be happy with, if you do the work and give it your best.

We have 8 classes a week and are working on adding 2-3 more bootcamps to the schedule.

You can view our schedule on our website at www.optfitness.net

Try your first class for FREE.  After you give it a shot, and realize how much fun it is, you can sign up for classes.

Buy class packages of 5 for $60 or 12 for $140.  
Best deal $95/month for Unlimited fitness classes (includes Bootcamp, Kickboxing, and Core classes) for a commitment of 3 consecutive months.

Sign up for your 3 months of bootcamp below:


A COUPLE REVIEWS:

"I started off a year ago, barely able to do a push up and definitely not a sit up. After 3 babies, I had started to experience Diastasis recti as the muscles in my belly had separated. This was causing so many back problems for me and was making it really hard to pick up my children. One year later, I'm almost up to 46 sit ups, 30 push ups (all in a minute), no back pain and I feel amazing. I've run in three 5K's, I'm climbing stairs without feeling the need to pass out, and I'm losing weight. OPT Fitness changed my life and it can change yours also."

I participate in Bootcamp and inch by inch, pound by pound, I'm reaching my goals of being a healthier, happier me. We laugh together and share each others joys and worries. Everyone is REAL. It took me a while, but let's just say someone finally said "just stop worrying and just show up". I came out and have never regretted it."




No comments:

Post a Comment