Monday, March 25, 2013

Massage at OPT Fitness


Massage is now at OPT Fitness! 

Body Harmony Massage Therapy
Harmonizing the mind and body for optimal health



Are you stressed ? Do you experience a lack of energy, interrupted sleep,difficulty
concentrating , headaches, anxiety, muscle tension? Would you like to know how balancing the
harmony between your mind and body promotes better health and a better sense of well being?

If you answered yes to any of these questions and wish to discover how you can improve your quality of
life, then allow me to introduce you to the benefits of Massage Therapy.

My name is Connie Lawrence, Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist and owner of Body Harmony Massage Therapy. I am pleased to share this information with you and to tell you a little about who I am and what massage therapy has done for me.

After being in corporate management in excess of 18 years and realizing the stress I felt in my life, and also seeing the stress in the lives of my co-workers, I decided this wasn't the kind of path I wanted to continue on for the duration of my life. Having always been a person who realizes the benefits and practices of meditation and the natural healing arts, in 2005 I changed careers mid-stream, began a new journey and pursued a career in massage therapy at Wake Technical College.

Being a state and nationally licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist practicing for over eight years
I have extensive knowledge and experience in the field and hold a multi-faceted portfolio of various
therapeutic massage modalities to offer.

During my years of practice my primary focus lies in therapeutic aspect of massage . Whereas I work
closely with a team of health care professionals who refer patients to me for therapeutic massage. My
practice also extends to professional athletes, local and national celebrities and many sporting events.

Studies have shown that the therapeutic benefits of massage therapy have become an integral team
player in our health care system today as more and more physicians realize these benefits and thus often
incorporate massage therapy in their patients long term care plan.

In addition, many Corporate employers who realize the benefits derived by massage therapy offer
massage therapy services to their employees as a benefit of their practice. Therefore, proving less sick
days taken off work and a 75% reduction in work related repetitive stress injuries.

In my years of practice I have found immense gratification in knowing I can help others achieve their inner
healing capabilities by opening the pathways for total mind and body balance.

If you are ready to begin your journey and wish to learn more about massage therapy and the services I
offer please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to schedule a session with you at your convenience.


Purchase this limited time Introductory Special by April 25th!
3- 50 Minute Massages for $180
That's  $30 off!!!





Connie S. Lawrence-LMBT #5390
919-612-5013, 919-552-3647
connies.lawrence1@gmail.com

Sessions by appointment only

*Swedish Massage* Deep Tissue*Pregnancy Massage*Reflexology* Aromatherapy* Chair Massage*
*Sports Massage* Fibromyalgia Massage* and more……

No comments:

Post a Comment